To apply to a Guild one must click the Guild button select a Guild and apply or if invited and want to accept the invitation simply click on the Guild and accept. To start a Guild you need 500k. To enter the Guild Host, Vice Host and so forth must accept your application.
Upgrading the Guild
For the first Guild Level upgrade it costs 5000 guild funds.
For the Second Guild Level upgrade it costs 18000 guild funds.
Guild Funds is the total amount of conrtibution from everyone in the guild. You can see the amount of contribution each player has next to their name in the Guild Tab.
It is possible for guild members to get a full 100 guild contribution every day without completing every task in the Assistant Tab and without being VIP.
When a guild member reaches 100 guild contribution they can turn it in for guild rewards containing experience, money, and a treasure map piece. Alternatively, guild members can choose not to claim their contribution and instead save it to spend on a permanent buff in the Technologies tab. Each technology costs 1000 guild contribution.
Kicking a Person
The person must already be in the guild. Find the name of the member in your guild list that you wish to kick, next to their name will be a minus [ - ] sign. Clicking on it will bring up a confirmation menu asking if you are sure you want to kick the member. A member can be kicked on or offline. Only the Host or Vice Host can kick players from the guild.
Changing the Guild message
- The guild message is comprised of two different parts.
- The message people see when they are browsing the list of available guilds to join.
- The message your guild members can see on the guild menu once they have joined the guild.
- To edit either one open the guild menu and click on “Edit” next to the Guild Notice section. Once you do this a box will pop up that will allow you to change the message that can be displayed to both the public and the guild.
Warning: Even though the guild message gives you a set amount of characters to use your guild will not be able to see the whole message if you use all the characters.
Types of Guilds
- Adventuring players gather together in a guild for several reasons.
- Social. The members just socialize with each other and do quests/events together.
- Specific purpose: Examples include Guild Warfare, Hall of Destruction, Caribbean Pirates.
- Roleplaying: The main objective is less about questing and PvP and focuses more on the roleplay aspect of the game. Members develop the history of their individual character, and roleplay as such similar to how a tight-knit table-top RPG group would.